Note: If you are interested in joining the Kitty Devore Rescue team as a transporter, fundraiser, puller, or any other activity that assists our rescue team with the active rescue or rehabilitation of cats at Devore Animal Shelter, please fill out this Membership application.
If you are seeking to volunteer at our Petsmart Adoption Venue, please fill out the Petsmart In-Store Volunteer application.
We know not everyone is able to become a foster parent to kitties in need. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t actively help! Kitty Devore Rescue is always in need of dedicated members to help in our mission of rescuing, rehabilitating, and rehoming the cats of Devore Animal Shelter. Other ways to help include:
- pulling cats from the shelter (eligibility in 90 days after acceptance of active membership in our Facebook group network)
- transporting cats – short and long distances
- assisting at adoption events
- providing veterinary medical expertise
- photographing our foster cats
- anything else that may assist in our mission
If you are interested in becoming an active member of the Kitty Devore Rescue team please fill out a membership application.*
* Applicants must have an active Facebook account as all our activity is conducted in our Facebook group network forum. Those who do not have an active Facebook account or are unwilling to create one will not be considered for membership. Applicants must also have a verified PayPal or Zelle account in the event money transfers are necessary for gas or veterinary expenses.